Ad blocking detected

Thank you for visiting We have detected you cannot see ads being served on our site due to blocking. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of data, we cannot serve the requested page without the accompanied ads.

If you have installed ad-blocking software, please disable it (sometimes a complete uninstall is necessary). Private browsing Firefox users should be able to disable tracking protection while visiting our website. Visit Mozilla support for more information. If you do not believe you have any ad-blocking software on your browser, you may want to try another browser, computer or internet service provider. Alternatively, you may consider the following if you want an ad-free experience.

Canadian Insider Ultra Club
$500/ year*
Daily Morning INK newsletter
+3 months archive
Canadian Market INK weekly newsletter
+3 months archive
30 publication downloads per month from the PDF store
Top 20 Gold, Top 30 Energy, Top 40 Stock downloads from the PDF store
All benefits of basic registration
No 3rd party display ads

* Price is subject to applicable taxes.

Paid subscriptions and memberships are auto-renewing unless cancelled (easily done via the Account Settings Membership Status page after logging in). Once cancelled, a subscription or membership will terminate at the end of the current term.

Oroco Resource Corp. (V:OCO)

Business Focus: Integrated Mining

INK Edge Outlook

Insider Chart - Past 6 Months

INK Ultra Money Free

Insider Filings

Latest 10 SEDI filings for OCO within the last 6 months
See all filings within the past 6 months

Company News

Jul 29, 2021 13:59 ET
Oroco Resource Corp. (TSX-V: OCO; OTCQB: ORRCF) (“Oroco” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has commenced diamond core drilling at its Santo Tomas copper project, with the first drill hole collared and in progress.  A second drill rig...
Read full article
Jun 23, 2021 10:01 ET
Oroco Receives Approvals for Drill Programs
Oroco Resource Corp. (TSX-V: OCO, US: ORRCF) (“Oroco” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has received approval from the Chihuahua State and Sinaloa State offices of the Mexican Secretariat of Environment and Natural Resources...
Read full article
See more news stories

Valuation Ratios

Price to Sales - TTM
Price to Book - most recent quarter
Price to Cash Flow per share - TTM
Price to Free Cash Flow per share - TTM
See all valuations

Short Report

DateNumber of Shares ShortedNet Change
Aug 31, 202125,063-1,764
Aug 15, 202126,827-42,771
Jul 31, 202169,5982,525
See Short Report

Business Summary

Sector:  Basic Materials Industry:  Integrated Mining

Oroco Resource Corp. is an exploration-stage mineral company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Mexico with a primary focus on its Xochipala property in Guerrero State, Mexico. The Company's exploration and evaluation assets consist of the Xochipala and Salvador properties in Guerrero State, Mexico. The Xochipala Property includes Celia Gene concessions, which is of approximately 100 hectares and the contiguous Celia Generosa concessions, which is of approximately 90 hectares. The Company's subsidiaries include Minera Xochipala, S.A. de C.V. (Minera Xochipala) and 0973496 B.C. Ltd. Minera Xochipala is used to hold the Company's Mexican mining concessions and to conduct business in Mexico. The Company holds 100% of 0973496 B.C. Ltd. 0973496 B.C. Ltd. holds approximately 98% in Minera Xochipala, with the remaining 2% being held directly by the Company.

See business summary



Search (past week) for $OCO.CA OCO.V