Ad blocking detected

Thank you for visiting We have detected you cannot see ads being served on our site due to blocking. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of data, we cannot serve the requested page without the accompanied ads.

If you have installed ad-blocking software, please disable it (sometimes a complete uninstall is necessary). Private browsing Firefox users should be able to disable tracking protection while visiting our website. Visit Mozilla support for more information. If you do not believe you have any ad-blocking software on your browser, you may want to try another browser, computer or internet service provider. Alternatively, you may consider the following if you want an ad-free experience.

Canadian Insider Ultra Club
$500/ year*
Daily Morning INK newsletter
+3 months archive
Canadian Market INK weekly newsletter
+3 months archive
30 publication downloads per month from the PDF store
Top 20 Gold, Top 30 Energy, Top 40 Stock downloads from the PDF store
All benefits of basic registration
No 3rd party display ads

* Price is subject to applicable taxes.

Paid subscriptions and memberships are auto-renewing unless cancelled (easily done via the Account Settings Membership Status page after logging in). Once cancelled, a subscription or membership will terminate at the end of the current term.

Lions Bay Capital Inc. (V:LBI.H)

Business Focus: Investment Management & Fund Operators (NEC)

Get the company report for the most recent outlook updated daily

Insider Chart - Past 6 Months

Insider Filings

Latest 10 SEDI filings for LBI within the last 6 months
See all filings within the past 6 months

Company News

Jun 16, 2023 09:00 ET
Lions Bay Capital Inc. Enters into Agreement to Purchase USD $2.1 Million Loan Note
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 16, 2023) - Lions Bay Capital Inc. (TSXV: LBI) ("Lions Bay" or the "Company") has entered into an agreement to purchase a USD $2.1 million loan note ("Loan Note") from Salamander Mining International Limited ("Salamander"). The Loan Note is owed by GnT Mining Propriety Limited ("GnT") and its subsidiary Bosveld Mines Propriety Limited ("Bosveld"). The Loan Note has priority ranking over shareholder and other debt and is secured by the Bosveld tailings project. GnT is a private company and owns 70 per cent of Bosveld which in turn owns the Klipwal gold mine in KwaZulu -Natal, South Africa. Klipwal is currently an open cut operation with a 50,000 tpa treatment plant. GnT is working on a plan to develop a tailings treatment operation by the end of the year and start work on refurbishment on an underground mine.
Read full article
Mar 22, 2023 09:00 ET
Lions Bay Capital Inc. Agrees to Purchase 25% of Greensands Australia Pty Ltd
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - March 22, 2023) - Lions Bay Capital Inc. (TSXV: LBI) ("Lions Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that further to the news release from February 10, 2023, where the Company announced to purchase fifty per cent (50%) of Greensands Australia Pty Ltd (GAL), the Company has agreed to lower the percentage acquired to twenty-five percent (25%). On March 16, 2023, GAL received an exploration licence covering the Florina Greensand Project in the Northern Territory, Australia. The other 75 per cent is being acquired by Fidelity Minerals Corp. ("FMN", "Fidelity"), which is a company within the Lions Bay investment portfolio. Lions Bay currently owns 49.71% of Fidelity so its direct and indirect interest in GAL will be approximately 62%.
Read full article
See more news stories

Valuation Ratios

Price to Sales - TTM
Price to Book - most recent quarter
Price to Cash Flow per share - TTM
Price to Free Cash Flow per share - TTM
See all valuations

Short Report

DateNumber of Shares ShortedNet Change
Aug 31, 2023490-8,798
Aug 15, 20239,2880
Jun 15, 202310451
See Short Report

Business Summary

Sector:  Financials Industry:  Investment Management & Fund Operators

Lions Bay Capital Inc. (LBI) is an Australia-based mining finance and investment company. The Company's primary objective is to enhance shareholder value through the identification of, and investment in, securities of primarily publicly listed and/or private corporations offering capital appreciation potential. LBI is focused on high-return investment opportunities, principally in the mining, clean energy, and clean technology sectors, where it provides public and private companies with strategic and financial support. The Company's investment portfolio includes Kalina Power Limited, Elementos Limited, Parkway Corporate Limited, South Harz Potash Ltd, and Fidelity Minerals Corp.

See business summary



Search (past week) for $LBI.H

  • No tweets found