Ad blocking detected

Thank you for visiting CanadianInsider.com. We have detected you cannot see ads being served on our site due to blocking. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of data, we cannot serve the requested page without the accompanied ads.

If you have installed ad-blocking software, please disable it (sometimes a complete uninstall is necessary). Private browsing Firefox users should be able to disable tracking protection while visiting our website. Visit Mozilla support for more information. If you do not believe you have any ad-blocking software on your browser, you may want to try another browser, computer or internet service provider. Alternatively, you may consider the following if you want an ad-free experience.

Canadian Insider Ultra Club
$500/ year*
Daily Morning INK newsletter
+3 months archive
Canadian Market INK weekly newsletter
+3 months archive
30 publication downloads per month from the PDF store
Top 20 Gold, Top 30 Energy, Top 40 Stock downloads from the PDF store
All benefits of basic registration
No 3rd party display ads
JOIN THE CLUB

* Price is subject to applicable taxes.

Paid subscriptions and memberships are auto-renewing unless cancelled (easily done via the Account Settings Membership Status page after logging in). Once cancelled, a subscription or membership will terminate at the end of the current term.

Hudbay Minerals Inc. (T:HBM)

Business Focus: Copper Ore Mining

Sector:  Basic Materials Industry:  Specialty Mining & Metals
 
Company Contact
Address: Suite 800 - 25 York Street
TORONTO ON M5J 2V5
Tel: N/A
Website: https://www.hudbayminerals.com
IR: See website
Key People
Peter Kukielski
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert Carter
Vice President - Manitoba Business Unit
Eugene Lei
Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Andre Lauzon
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
Javier Del Rio
Senior Vice President, South and USA
Patrick Donnelly
Senior Vice President - Legal and Organizational Effectiveness
Olivier Tavchandjian
Senior Vice President - Exploration and Technical Services
Peter Adamek
Vice President - Finance
Jon A. Douglas
Vice President, Treasurer
Candace Brule
Vice President, Investor Relations
   
Business Overview
Hudbay Minerals Inc. is a copper-focused mining company. The Company has operations and pipeline of copper growth projects in tier-one mining-friendly jurisdictions of Canada, Peru, and the United States. The Company's operating portfolio includes the Constancia mine in Cusco (Peru), the Snow Lake operations in Manitoba (Canada) and the Copper Mountain mine in British Columbia (Canada). Its growth pipeline includes the Copper World project in Arizona, the Mason project in Nevada (United States), the Llaguen project in La Libertad (Peru) and several expansion and exploration opportunities near its existing operations. The Company owns 75% of the Copper Mountain Mine, which is located south of Princeton, British Columbia. Copper Mountain Mine is a conventional open pit, truck, and shovel operation. The mine has approximately 45,000 tons per day plant that utilizes a conventional crushing, grinding and flotation circuit to produce copper concentrates with gold and silver credits.
Financial Overview
For the nine months ended 30 September 2023, Hudbay Minerals Inc revenues decreased 5% to $1.09B. Net income decreased 59% to $35.7M. Revenues reflect Manitoba segment decrease of 43% to $307.8M, Canada (Country) segment decrease of 28% to $389.6M, Copper, Average Price per unit, Total decrease of 5% to $8419 per metric ton, Copper Production-Manitoba decrease of 33% to 8K metric tons.
Employees: 2,241 as of Dec 31, 2022
Reporting Currency: U.S. Dollars
Enterprise value: $3,898M as of Sep 30, 2023
Annual revenue (TTM): $1,903M as of Sep 30, 2023
EBITDA (TTM): $731.23M as of Sep 30, 2023
Net annual income (TTM): $24.59M as of Sep 30, 2023
Free cash flow (TTM): $55.16M as of Sep 30, 2023
Net Debt Last Fiscal Year: $1,671M as of Sep 30, 2023
Shares outstanding: 348,757,924 as of Dec 22, 2023
TTM: Trailing Twelve Months
EBITDA: Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, & Amortization