Ad blocking detected

Thank you for visiting CanadianInsider.com. We have detected you cannot see ads being served on our site due to blocking. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of data, we cannot serve the requested page without the accompanied ads.

If you have installed ad-blocking software, please disable it (sometimes a complete uninstall is necessary). Private browsing Firefox users should be able to disable tracking protection while visiting our website. Visit Mozilla support for more information. If you do not believe you have any ad-blocking software on your browser, you may want to try another browser, computer or internet service provider. Alternatively, you may consider the following if you want an ad-free experience.

Canadian Insider Club
$299/ year*
Daily Morning INK newsletter
+3 months archive
Canadian Market INK weekly newsletter
+3 months archive
30 publication downloads per month from the PDF store
Top 20 Gold, Top 30 Energy, Top 40 Stock downloads from the PDF store
All benefits of basic registration
No 3rd party display ads
JOIN THE CLUB

* Price is subject to applicable taxes.

Paid subscriptions and memberships are auto-renewing unless cancelled (easily done via the Account Settings Membership Status page after logging in). Once cancelled, a subscription or membership will terminate at the end of the current term.

Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (T:AEM)

Business Focus: Gold Mining

This company is also listed in the United States as AEM on the NYSE. Click here to get the live US quote and see if there are any SEC insider filings..
Log in or join to add this stock to your watch list.
Sector:  Basic Materials Industry:  Gold
 
See Regulatory Filings on SEDAR
Company Contact
Address: 145 King St E Suite 400
TORONTO ON M5C 2Y7
Tel: N/A
Website: https://www.agnicoeagle.com
IR: See website
Key People
James D. Nasso
Independent Chairman of the Board
Jean Robitaille
Senior Vice President - Business Strategy and Technical Services
Ammar Al-Joundi
President
Sean Boyd
Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board
David Smith
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance
R. Gregory Laing
Senior Vice President - Legal, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Donald G. Allan
Senior Vice President - Corporate Development
Alain Blackburn
Senior Vice President - Exploration
Louise Grondin
Senior Vice President - Environment and Sustainable Development and People
Marc Hubert Legault
Senior Vice-President, Operations - USA and Latin America
   
Business Overview
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd is a Canada-based gold producer with mining operations in northwestern Quebec, northern Mexico, northern Finland and Nunavut, as well as exploration activities in Canada, Europe, Latin America and the United States. It operates through the business units: Northern Business, which consists of its operations in Canada and Finland, such as the LaRonde mine, the Lapa mine, the Goldex mine, the Meadowbank mine, the Meliadine project and the Malartic Mine in Canada, as well as the Kittila mine in Finland; Southern Business, which consists of its operations in Mexico, such as the Pinos Altos mine that includes the Creston Mascota deposit and the La India mine owned by its indirect subsidiary, as well as Exploration Group, which focuses on the identification of new mineral reserves and mineral resources, and new development opportunities in gold producing regions. Its exploration activities are concentrated in Canada, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
Financial Overview
For the six months ended 30 June 2019, Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd revenues decreased 7% to $1.06B. Net income increased 30% to $64.8M. Revenues reflect Northern Business segment decrease of 8% to $832.6M, Southern Business segment decrease of 2% to $226.3M, Zinc, Avg. Price per Metric Tonne, Total decrease of 17% to $2742 per metric ton. Net income reflects Exploration segment loss decrease of 19% to $50.2M.
Employees: 5,990 as of Dec 31, 2018
Reporting Currency: U.S. Dollars
Enterprise value: $20,586M as of Jun 30, 2019
Annual revenue (TTM): $2,814M as of Jun 30, 2019
EBITDA (TTM): $988.52M as of Jun 30, 2019
Net annual income (TTM): -$414.76M as of Jun 30, 2019
Free cash flow (TTM): -$831.85M as of Jun 30, 2019
Net Debt Last Fiscal Year: $2,136M as of Jun 30, 2019
Shares outstanding: 238,283,759 as of Aug 7, 2019
TTM: Trailing Twelve Months
EBITDA: Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, & Amortization